THE 10th ANNUAL AGIG CAMP
~Celebrating 10 years strong ~
WHEN: January 2020: Friday 24th – Monday 27th
WHO: Female Only – All skill levels – All teams – All welcome
WHERE: Broken Bay, Hawkesbury, NSW (1hr north of Sydney’s CBD)
*some exceptions made for ages 14+ attending with guardian
- 6x Jiu Jitsu Seminars with head coaches
- 7x 1 hour rolling sessions with 100 women!
- Rolling with 10+ female black belts!
- Rolling with head coaches!
- 2x Yoga sessions
- 3x nights accommodation, shared, air conditioned
- 9x Meals, planned for athletes
- Bedding (pillow+ case, blanket, towel)
- Annual AGIG Ball
- Beach Bonfire
- Return charter ferry transport ($49per person)
- Exclusive gifts
- First access to AGIG’s 2020 merchandise range
- Exclusive access to private salt water pool
- Exclusive access to private beach
- BYO tent for a true camping experience.
- Private lessons with any of our attending coaches and black belts
Broken Bay, Hawkesbury, NSW (nearest Airport, Sydney)
Shared onsite air-conditioned accommodation, large vaulted ceiling dorms
Exclusive access beach, private chartered ferry return.
Adult focused event.
Ages 14+ welcomed, *minors must be accompanied by ticket holding adult & to be supervised at all times.
Please be aware we are offering 100 tickets only for this event (previous events have sold out at 150).
Book early to avoid disappointment.
Ticket prices will have GST added at checkout.