WHEN: January 2019: Friday 18th – Sunday 20th
WHERE: Broken Bay, Hawkesbury, NSW (1hr north of Sydney’s CBD)
WHO: Female Only – All skill levels – All teams – All welcome
ARRIVE HAWKESBURY STATION: 4:15pm Friday 18th January
BOARD FERRY: 4:30pm Friday 18th January
TRAINING COMMENCES: 6pm Friday 18th January
FINISH TIME: 3:15pm Sunday 20th January
BOARD RETURN FERRY: 4:00pm Sunday 20th January
Atos Jiu Jitsu’s Heather Raftery
Founder of Australian Girls in Gi, Jess Fraser
UFC’s Jessy Jess
World Champion Natalia Dore
Yoga Instructor Tarah Rocha
-Black belt Esther Tavares Tutida
-Black belt Robyn Jordan
-Black belt Jean Alvisse
-Black belt Van Do
-Black belt Michele Kachinski
-UFC’s Alex Chambers
-Women’s MMA & BJJ pioneer, Fiona Muxlow
-Brown belt Kirsty Mather
-Brown belt Tuava Uri-Ke
-Special appearances by Aussie Grappling Girls Podcast, Jo & Hannah!
- 4 x 2 hour Jiu Jitsu Seminars with head coaches
- 4 x 1 hour Rolling sessions with 100+ ladies!
- 2 x Morning Beach Yoga
- Exclusive access to private beach
- 2x nights accommodation, shared cabins
- 6 x Meals, planned for athletes
- Exclusive gifts
- First access to AGIG’s 2019 merchandise range
- Pool Party
- Games & activities
- Return charter ferry transport
- + The best time you have ever had!
- Bedding hire – $20pp (for the weekend) = 1x Sheet, 1x Pillow, 1x Pillow Case, 1x Blanket, 1x Towel . Pre purchase at booking online.
- BYO tent for a true camping experience.
Broken Bay, Hawkesbury, NSW (nearest Airport, Sydney)
Shared onsite accommodation, large vaulted ceiling dorms
Exclusive access beach, private chartered ferry return.
All ages 14+ welcomed, *minors must be accompanied by ticket holding adult & to be supervised at all times. Please be aware we are offering 100 tickets only for this event (previous events have sold out at 150). Book early to avoid disappointment. Ticket prices will have GST added at point of booking.